- New trailer online: FLIPS in Action HERE
- North Micro Loop Upgrade kit now in stock! Special price with DVD! Buy it HERE
- if you have a shop, contact us to sell the DVD in your shop!
- Small error on the DVD: the explanation trailer for Spins and Flips are reversed.
- if you have trouble playing your DVD in an NTSC area, please read HERE
- DVD now available!
- interesting interview from Toby in the Nordsee Kiteboarding Magazine! Click HERE
- Henning Nockel writes for Kiteboarding.eu magazine about Toby and Airstyle. HERE
- now you can order the t-shirts seperately
- Watch trailer: "Airstyle - Why this DVD"! Tricks and info! Click HERE
- we reached 666 filmed tricks!
- follow the diary on kiteforum.com! Including very cool screenshots. Click HERE
- Interview from Toby about Airstyle on IKSurfmag! Click HERE
Many years this style has been forgotten, although the majority of kitesurfers around the world start the sport to enjoy the time in the air and do different tricks.
The media and events pushed in different directions, which lead the sport away from its origin and at the end it even takes people away to other sports.
Airstyle is the discipline who gets the most "wows" on the beach, with its unique tricks, and luckily the movement towards more show during competitions goes towards Airstlye, as the number one kiteboarding show discipline on the water.
Unfortunately many people miss inspiration and ride wrong gear. The DVD will help to rethink about your gear to keep progressing and shows over 600 tricks of different areas of Airstyle to inspire you. We will explain the main elements of airstyle but not every trick in detail, and show you many combinations of such elements. Explaining every trick would require 20 DVDs, and would repeat too much.
We are sure, after watching the Airstyle DVD you will be wanting to go out to the water and try new tricks you just saw, since we show tricks for every riding level.
Watch the trailer HERE